Introduction

At our printing center we effectively produce high quality, complex, domestic and foreign publications, with the help of around 250 employees which requires diverse expertise and wide variety of capacity as well..

IPC is the most dynamically expanding, state-of-the-art heat-set printing house in Hungary, with 3 press machines operating 24 hours a day, printing high quality 4-colour inside pages. 70% of the production of magazine covers is made on sheet-fed machines by MondAt Ltd., the remaining 30% is produced by our subcontractor Keskeny Nyomda Ltd. More than 3 million pieces of 4- or 5-colour varnished or foil wrapped covers are produced every month, and Royal Press Hungary Kft, which offers multiple solutions for packaging technology, turns the advertisers' most ambitious wrapping ideas into reality in Ipress Center.

The Hungarian printing expertise is an outstanding value which can be competitive in Hungary and abroad only with the assistance of modern tools. That is why we strive to provide the most modern technology: at the beginning of 2013, 4 new machines were installed in the newly built third hall, and in order to strengthen the competitiveness the fourth hall is going to be finished soon, where an incubator will foment the implementation of new, innovative ideas